23 November 2007

Thanksgiving in Wichita Falls




Well we made it back safely from a crazy and fun Thanksgiving in Wichita Falls, TX. Both sets of CA Caprons flew in, and Jon and I drove up on Wednesday. We stayed with Jon's aunt, Maurine. Jon's cousin, Angela and her family stayed there also. Andy and Angela have two cute kids, Addison and Austin. So here's all the kids who were under the same roof: Austin (10-I think), Addison (5), Andrew (2), Caleb (8 months), and Owen (8 months). Needless to say, things were entertaining and exciting! Thinking I would get some great pictures of the three cousins like I did back in June, we tried a little photo shoot. I learned that 8 month olds don't pose for pictures in unison, and 2 year olds hardly pose at all. The pictures seem to capture it pretty well! We got to eat Thanksgiving dinner (and several other meals) with many of Jon's aunts, uncles, and cousins. Dinner was fabulous. I think that there were as many dessert options as there were people. Thanks to all of the family out there for hosting us and making it a great holiday! We can't wait until next time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: