He is so ready to crawl at any moment! I love his move from crawl-stance to sitting up. Very tricky.
I laughed so hard the neighbors probably heard me. He is so close and doesn't even get frustrated. Good for him happy little guy.
That is so cute! He looks like he'll be crawling SOON! I can't wait to see you guys this week.
That is so cute! Can't wait to hang out with y'all soon!
Caleb is adorable. He's going to be on the move soon!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is so ready to crawl at any moment! I love his move from crawl-stance to sitting up. Very tricky.
I laughed so hard the neighbors probably heard me. He is so close and doesn't even get frustrated. Good for him happy little guy.
That is so cute! He looks like he'll be crawling SOON! I can't wait to see you guys this week.
That is so cute! Can't wait to hang out with y'all soon!
Caleb is adorable. He's going to be on the move soon!
Post a Comment