16 November 2007

NCAA Cross Country




Just wanted to let everyone know that NCAA Championships will be live on TV Monday(11:00AM) so set your DVR or TIVO to pick it up on CSTV. Our ladies are ranked 30th so they don't have anywhere to go except up. 30th may not sound amazing but in basketball you only have to be top 64 to make it to the tournament that everyone gets excited about. For a bowl game you have to have a winning record, so top half. Basically just qualifying is a pretty exclusive club, this is our 5th year in a row. All we need to do now is to get our men on the same trip. I predict in few years, I will have to make larger reservations.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Go Baylor! (site looks great :)

GeGe said...

Exactly how you should be looking at it. Good running Baylor.

Anonymous said...

Jon,

Great job Baylor to even get there! I hope they do awesome.

Scott said...

17th Place! Nice work Coach!