23 June 2007


So far Caleb enjoys his swimming, the water is usually quite warm at the Student Life center, this time, not so much, so it was a bit of a shock. No screaming, mostly just some puzzled looks and some cold hands. He did a little surfing on a kick board, but other than that I think he was mostly just confused. I think he enjoyed drying off and lounging poolside with the chicks just as much as swimming.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like just about everybody is in the pool. Don't forget to kick.
Love, Ma

Anonymous said...

That look like so much fun! Swimming with the kids was definitely the highlight of our summer when they were little. Enjoy each moment, time goes so quickly.

Mara said...

He definitely looks alot happier hanging out with the chick (Kelly). I wish we had a swimming pool here, but the only place that has one is the camping ground and it has no water in it, I have no idea what good that does.

Tricia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tricia said...

Well I'm a nerd for deleting my comment. I just wanted to edit. Oh well. What I said was that I'm sure Caleb will be a great swimmer when he's bigger since he'll have great teachers. Remember when you both teamed up to teach me how to swim that day in the river? Kelly taught me how to swim like a dolphin and Jon taught me to actually swim with my face in the water. Fun times. : ) Love you guys.