Kelly, Thank you for your sweet words on our blog. I have printed out your story, or shall I say Caleb's, for Holly and Mark to read. I think it will make them rest easier knowing your son is happy, healthy, and ADORABLE 3 months later. We are going to see them tonight at the hospital for a little uplift! I know we won't see Carter, but just to be there for our friends will be a nice thing. Again, thanks and I will add you to my list of blog regulars! Your son is BEAUTIFUL!
4 comments:
The picture of the boys together cracks me up! Love those expressions!!! -k
Great pictures Kelly! It was so great to see you and your boys last week. See you in July!
Kelly, Thank you for your sweet words on our blog. I have printed out your story, or shall I say Caleb's, for Holly and Mark to read. I think it will make them rest easier knowing your son is happy, healthy, and ADORABLE 3 months later. We are going to see them tonight at the hospital for a little uplift! I know we won't see Carter, but just to be there for our friends will be a nice thing. Again, thanks and I will add you to my list of blog regulars! Your son is BEAUTIFUL!
Kelly ~ Caleb is too cute and growing so fast!!!
Post a Comment