C
Caleb just loves to suck on anything and everything. In the above pictures he can't get enough of his pacifier, which we affectionately call Mr. Greenie, his giraffe, and his thumb. He is just as cute as can be as his personality is starting to develop. Last night he was in the nursery at church while I was at Bible study. He was acting a little hungry and upset, so my friend Keren, who was working childcare, brought him upstairs to me. As soon as he saw me, he grinned really big and cooed. I love being a mom! At nighttime, Caleb often coos himself to sleep. His language is changing and growing everyday. Listening to him coo in his crib or his chair is just so entertaining! We are having a blast!
2 comments:
Wow, he his looking so big and healthy now, what is his weight and height? Can you put that in your next blog.
We LOVE the photos and commentary. We are SO happy that you were able to come to Washington! I wish you hadn't all gotten sick!! Not a good way to end your visit. I must admit, though, I didn't really didn't get a full measure of baby fun, so you will need to come back soon. I was pretty wrapped up in the wedding. If you come in the summer you can always stay at the cabin. Kelli, I thought your parents were coming to Washington sometime. We haven't seen them yet. Hope you have all recovered from the bug you must have caught in WA.
Much love,
Candy
Post a Comment